Welcome back, User not found.
→ Your Goals ←
The world is your oyster! We fully encourage you to complete all of them for a maximum Keto experience!
If you reach 2,000 points you will get a free 30-minute Q&A call with our Longevity Formula Master Coach!
→Your Courses ←
→ Don't Forget ←
- You do not need to count calories.
- Make enough Dinner so leftovers will be tomorrow's lunch.
- If you want to grab a take-out meal, a steak and vegetable salad is pretty safe. Other options include a chicken salad with no croutons, or chicken and vegetable salad.
- Your salt intake has to be higher doing Keto, to make-up for the sugar you won't be consuming. You can have chicken broth, bouillon or an electrolyte drink when feeling low-energy.
- If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us!