Enter your text here...
A delightful change from the traditional deviled eggs.
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dill
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 slices of cooked bacon chopped fine
- Parsley for garnish
- Cut each hard-boiled egg in half and place the cooked yolk into a bowl and the cooked egg white onto an egg plate.
- With a fork, mash the egg yolks until they resemble coarse crumbs. Add in the sour cream, mayo, mustard and salt, and pepper and mix very well until the mixture is creamy (you could do this in a food processor if you wanted). Stir in the remaining ingredients and taste the filling for seasoning. If the filling seems a little dry, add in a spoonful more mayo.
Keto Bacon Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs
Amount Per Serving
Calories 86 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Vitamin A 168IU3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.