Enter your text here...
Keto Baked Eggs
Because oven-baked eggs are as delicious as the fried ones, and with beef they become even more scrumptious!
- 8 eggs
- 8 oz. shredded cheese
- 12 oz. ground beef use leftovers or cook it any way you like.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Arrange cooked ground-beef mixture in a baking dish.
- Make eight holes with a spoon and crack the eggs into them.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven until the eggs are done, about 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for a while. The eggs and ground meat get very hot!
Keto Baked Eggs and Beef
Amount Per Serving
Calories 512 Calories from Fat 342
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 17g106%
Vitamin A 858IU17%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.