Enter your text here...
Keto Baked Salmon
with Lemon Butter
This dish shouldn't be missing on your repertoire!
- 2/3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 1/3 lbs Salmon
- 2/3 tsp sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 4 2/3 oz butter
- 2/3 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Grease a large baking dish with olive oil. Place the salmon, with the skin-side down, in the prepared baking dish. Generously season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the lemon thinly and place on top of the salmon. Cover with half of the butter in thin slices.
- Bake on middle rack for about 20–30 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Heat the rest of the butter in a small sauce pan until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and let cool a little. Gently add some lemon juice.
- Serve the fish with the lemon butter and a side dish of your choice. See below for suggestions.
Keto Baked Salmon with Lemon Butter
Amount Per Serving
Calories 478 Calories from Fat 351
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 19g119%
Vitamin A 887IU18%
Vitamin C 10mg12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.