Enter your text here...
Think of this as the perfect vegetarian meatballs!
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 7 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 4 ounces fresh broccoli
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
For the dipping sauce:
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup fresh chopped dill
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add broccoli to a food processor and process until broccoli is completely broken down.
- Mix together the cheese, almond flour, ¼ cup flaxseed meal and baking powder with the broccoli. If you want to add any extra seasonings (salt and pepper), do it at this point.
- Add the eggs and mix together well until everything is incorporated.
- Roll the batter into balls and then coat with 3 tablespoons of flaxseed meal.
- Heat your deep fat fryer to 375F, then lay fritters inside the basket, not overcrowing it.
- Fry the fritters until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes. Once done, lay on paper towels to drain excess grease and season to your tastes.
- Make a zesty dill and lemon mayonnaise for a dip. Enjoy!
Keto Broccoli and Cheese Fritters
Amount Per Serving
Calories 409 Calories from Fat 315
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7g44%
Vitamin A 714IU14%
Vitamin C 29mg35%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.