Enter your text here...
Who can resist to a nice looking burger? One of US' most traditional meals, delicious meat with a lot of cheese, but none of the carbs of the usual one!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- In a bowl mix all ingredients except cheddar cheese
- Place mixture into a sprayed oven dish and form a meatloaf shape
- Bake at 325 F for 50 minutes
- Remove and serve with shredded cheddar cheese
- You can make the loaf in shape of burger beefs, use keto burger bread as buns and add bacon and fried eggs, or any other keto ingredient you like (avocado, lettuce, tomatoes, etc.)