Enter your text here...
Making lunch or dinner out of breakfast? Of course it's possible!
- 2 ounces Bacon sliced
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 10 eggs large
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Keto Hollandaise Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Set aside 6 slices of bacon and chop the rest.
- Heat the butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Once the butter is melted and the pan is hot, add the bacon. Cook until it just starts to brown.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk. Add the heavy cream, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, sea salt, and black pepper. Whisk until all ingredients are well combined. Mix in three-quarters of the cooked bacon.
- Line the remaining 6 slices of Canadian bacon on the bottom of an 8×13 baking dish.
- Pour the egg mixture over top of the sliced bacon.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the remaining bacon over top.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Top with hollandaise sauce before serving.
Keto Eggs Benedict Casserole
Amount Per Serving
Calories 237 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g56%
Vitamin A 787IU16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.