Enter your text here...
A completely vegetarian, vegan and Keto recipe!
(Almost) No carbs here!
- 8 oz. mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup light olive oil divided
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup almonds
- ¾ cup vegan unflavored protein powder pea protein
- ¼ cup water
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander seed
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Heat a large dry frying pan and roast the almonds and pumpkin seeds until lightly browned and fragrant. Put them in a food processor and pulse for a couple of minutes.
- Fry the mushrooms in a large frying pan in ⅓ of the olive oil until soft and moist. Add the mushrooms, and the remaining oil to the food processor, together with the rest of the ingredients. Mix for a couple of minutes. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Shape the mixture into 1½ inch (4 cm) balls. Place the balls on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until crispy. Serve warm, together with the side dish of your choice.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 539 Calories from Fat 405
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6g38%
Vitamin A 168IU3%
Vitamin C 4mg5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.