Enter your text here...
A nice way to make scrambled eggs different than usual!
- 1 oz. butter
- 1 scallion finely chopped
- 2 pickled jalapeños finely chopped
- 1 to mato finely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 3 oz. shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add scallions, jalapeños, and tomatoes, and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and pour them into the pan. Scramble for 2 minutes.
- Add cheese and seasonings.
Keto Mexican Scrambled Eggs
Amount Per Serving
Calories 218 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g56%
Vitamin A 1091IU22%
Vitamin C 6mg7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.