Enter your text here...
What is there not to love about this scrumptious dish?
- 4 Almost Zero Carb Wraps
- 8 ounces thinly sliced leftover steak or deli roast beef
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1/2 package sliced button mushrooms
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- Place a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Stand the green bell pepper up on it's end and slice off the 4 flat sides, then the bottom. Slice the pepper into thin strips. Slice the onion half into half rounds about 1/4 inch thick.
- Put the butter into the pan and swirl to coat the bottom. Put the onions into the pan and saute for 1-2 minutes until beginning to soften. Add the mushrooms and stir them around the pan to coat them with the butter. Let them cook for 2 minutes on one side, then stir them around the pan. Add the peppers, mixing thoroughly. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and add the steak or roast beef and Worcestershire sauce - off heat , then stir to heat through. Taste and season with salt and pepper.. Remove the Philly steak mixture from the pan.
- Add two wraps to the pan so they reach to the edge and slightly overlap in the center. Add 1/4 of the cheese steak mixture to each wrap and top each with a slice of cheese. Cover with a lid or foil for 1 minute. If the cheese hasn't melted, drizzle 1 tablespoon of water into the pan and cover to steam for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Fold them over and serve. Repeat the procedure with the other two wraps and remaining ingredients
Keto Philly Cheesesteak Wraps
Amount Per Serving
Calories 445 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 8g50%
Vitamin A 568IU11%
Vitamin C 35mg42%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.