Enter your text here...
Salami Cheese Chips
This is a winner keto snack. It's hard to say no to this.
- 3 oz. salami about 20 slices
- 4 oz. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C), or set your oven to broil (high heat).
- Place the salami slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Allow some space between the slices.
- Place a mound of shredded cheese on top of every slice, about 1–2 tablespoons. Sprinkle paprika powder or dry herbs on top for additional flavors.
- Place in the oven; bake until the cheese turns bubbly and golden brown. Check often so they don't burn.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Once cool, the chips are crunchy and ready to be enjoyed!
Keto Salami Cheese Chips
Amount Per Serving
Calories 210 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7g44%
Vitamin A 528IU11%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.