Enter your text here...
Keto Spaghetti Squash
and Garlic Butter
The pleasure of eating pasta that is carb-free. Also perfect for vegetarians!
- 3 lbs Squash
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 large cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese or more for final topping
- kosher salt or sea salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- a handful of chopped fresh parsley optional
- Preheat Oven to 375°F. Oil a sheet pan with olive oil.
- Carefully cut the squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and connecting strands, then place cut side down on the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the squash flesh becomes tender and separates easily into strands with a fork. Finish by gently loosening and removing the "spaghetti strands" from the shells. Set aside.
- Heat large pan on medium-high heat. Melt butter, then add garlic. Cook garlic until fragrant and translucent. Don't let the garlic burn.
- Add spaghetti squash strands and toss with the garlic butter. Don't overcook the spaghetti squash strands, especially if they’re already too soft or else they'll become mush.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add parmesan cheese and season generously with salt and pepper to taste. Gently stir to combine the cheese and to let it melt. Add chili flakes and chopped parsley, then serve warm.
- If you want to add extra parmesan for topping, go for it!
Keto Spaghetti Squash with Parmesan and Garlic Butter
Amount Per Serving
Calories 338 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g56%
Vitamin A 36612IU732%
Vitamin C 72mg87%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.