Enter your text here...
Keto Zucchini Chips
These keto zucchini chips are a healthy snack and can easily substitute fries or chips. Delicious!
- 8 zucchini
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 250°F (120°C). Cut the zucchini into thin slices with a mandolin vegetable slicer, food processor, or cheese slicer. Place the slices on a large cutting board or a tea towel placed on the kitchen counter.
- Salt carefully and let sit for 10 minutes. Remove excess liquid with paper towels or a clean kitchen towel.
- Brush or spray oil on the zucchini. Place the slices on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Place the baking sheets in the oven and slowly cook them until the chips have turned a nice brown color. Set a timer and check after an hour. If they do not appear crisp, lower the heat to 150°F (75°C) or lower and continue to bake them until they look dry.
- Make sure to pay attention towards the end. Burned zucchini has a bitter flavor. Shift the positions of the baking sheets in the oven to make sure the chips cook evenly.
- Remove the chips from the oven when they are dry and let cool on a rack (without the parchment paper). Enjoy as they are, or serve with a dip.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 157 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Vitamin A 392IU8%
Vitamin C 35mg42%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.