Enter your text here...
Nuts are an amazing source for energy. These spicy Keto nuts are ideal for sharing with friends.
- 15 oz. pecans or almonds or walnuts
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp paprika powder or chili powder
- Mix all ingredients in a medium frying pan, and cook on medium heat until the almonds are warmed through.
- Let cool and serve as a snack with a drink. Store in a container with lid at room temperature.
Spicy Keto Roasted Nuts
Amount Per Serving
Calories 22 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Vitamin A 193IU4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.