Coffee is very important for our daily lives and it’s also an important companion on a ketogenic diet. But, have you ever wondered what makes it so special?
- Coffee is a potent source of healthful antioxidants.
- Caffeine provides a short-term memory boost.
- Coffee may help protect against cognitive decline.
- Coffee is healthy for your heart.
- Coffee may help curb certain cancers.
- Coffee may lessen your risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Your liver loves coffee.
- Coffee can enhance exercise performance.
- Coffee curbs depression.
- Coffee guards against gout.
So, now that you know why coffee is important, make sure you drink it regularly; but, as everything else, not in excess!